Get the Tools and Resources Your Firm Needs to Succeed in Today’s Business World
The American Subcontractors Association and the Foundation of ASA are providing construction subcontractors with the latest strategies and ideas to manage their businesses with videos-on-demand, webinars, and other resources on such topics as technology, retainage, mechanic’s liens, negotiation strategies, cash flow, and human resources.
The 2015-16 edition of the ASA/FASA Construction Subcontractor’s Education Catalog showcases the newest education programs (live and recorded), books, and downloadable manuals that ASA and FASA offer to help subcontractors meet the demands of working in today’s construction industry.
ASA and FASA have developed dozens of education programs and products for subcontractors, including these new videos-on-demand:
The new catalog also highlights the ASA/FASA Education Webinars Series for 2015-16. These webinars will take place from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern time on the second Tuesday of the month. The registration fee for each webinar is $99 for ASA members and $179 for nonmembers.
In addition, the ASA/FASA education catalog spotlights the ConsensusDocs 700 series of contract documents for subcontractors. ASA is a founding member of the ConsensusDocs coalition, which publishes a library of 100-plus contracts and documents that incorporate best practices and fairly allocate risk to help reduce costly contingencies and adversarial negotiations. ASA members can use the promotional code ASA100 to receive a special member discount off these ASA-endorsed documents when ordering online via the ConsensusDocs Web site https://consensusdocs.org/QuickPurchase.
- Super Party 2017
- Thank You!
- Early Golf Registration Extended to April 4, 2016
- Associations Call on FHWA to Include Surety Bond Requirements for P3s
- Get the Tools and Resources Your Firm Needs to Succeed in Today’s Business World
- Stay Competitive and Reduce Business Risks with ASA Webinars
- DOL Issues Enforcement Guidance on Misclassification of Employees
- State Legislatures Continue to Act on Construction Bills
- Member Tip “Retirement Effectiveness”
- What’s the Deal with Drones?