- Super Party 2017
- Thank You!
- Early Golf Registration Extended to April 4, 2016
- Associations Call on FHWA to Include Surety Bond Requirements for P3s
- Get the Tools and Resources Your Firm Needs to Succeed in Today’s Business World
- Stay Competitive and Reduce Business Risks with ASA Webinars
- DOL Issues Enforcement Guidance on Misclassification of Employees
- State Legislatures Continue to Act on Construction Bills
- Member Tip “Retirement Effectiveness”
- What’s the Deal with Drones?
Tag Archives: construction
ASA President’s Letter-July 2014 Dear ASA Member: It is my honor and privilege to serve as your ASA president for 2014-15. Thank you for your trust and confidence! My company, Soil Consultants, Inc., was founded by my father, Ken Johnson … Continue reading
Thank you to all who were able to attend the Annual Member Meeting and Elections Dinner 2013 held Monday, May 21st, 2013 at the Fiesta Resort Conference Center. The event featured the election results of new officers and directors, member … Continue reading
March 1st is the deadline for more than $1.2 trillion in automatic cuts to national defense and other discretionary federal spending, including potentially billions of dollars of federal and federally assisted construction, if Congress and the White House fail to … Continue reading
10 Rules to Follow When Sending Emails Sending an email may seem simple enough. But if you aren’t careful, that simple act could damage your company. ASA General Counsel Donald Gregory, Esq., Kegler, Brown, Hill & Ritter, Columbus, Ohio, offers … Continue reading
UA College of Medicine Opens New Building in Phoenix